Our life has the most meaning when we align with the truth of who we are.
Our energy is of most value when we use it to create, rather than destroy.
Immediately upon graduating from my post-secondary education, I began working as a secondary school science teacher. During the seven wonderful years that I held this position, I had the pleasure of teaching some of the most amazing souls in this world! I was one of the happiest teachers ever, as I absolutely loved the profession and my role in it. Throughout the years, I taught various grade 9 through 12 science courses, with an emphasis on grade 11 biology courses. Aside from regular day school, I also had the pleasure of teaching a few math and science courses in summer school and night school for adults.
With each year, my love for teaching continued to amplify. However, the Universe had a few surprises up its sleeve. Although I thought I would retire from this profession at the typical retirement age, I officially retired from it at the age of 30. It was both intriguing and exhilarating to know that this would be the last time I would be an employee, or revolve my life around a job.
Upon leaving, one of my students gave me a framed picture with the following quote. It meant the world to me then, and it still does to this day.
Teaching is the choicest of professions because everybody who is anybody was taught how to be somebody by a teacher.
My teaching path did not stop there; it merely transformed and evolved in more meaningful ways than I could have ever imagined. I knew I wanted to continue to teach, and the time came to do it on my terms. The comfort of a daily routine, a secure job, a pleasant work environment, a comfortable paycheck, and a retirement plan were all nice. However, my inner being began to seek something very different. It became more important to me to liberate myself from the cookie-cutter mold carved out by the “system” and live life on my own terms with all of the risks and opportunities than to limit my personal growth and spiritual expansion. The years of research leading up to this point in the natural health and nutrition fields, coupled with a spiritual awakening, enabled me to envision a very different life. Freedom of being and service to the world became my guiding principles.
The stage for this new teaching path was taking shape a few years before I left teaching, although I did not know at the time what it was all leading up to.
- In January 2008, I began writing articles on my first website—EvolvingBeings.com and in March 2008 on EvolvingWellness.com to focus on health and wellness topics specifically.
- In the summer of 2010, my education work expanded into video form, and to date, I have created, hosted, and shared over 300 videos that teach, inspire, and empower others.
- In the fall of 2011, I published my first book—Healing & Prevention Through Nutrition. In the fall of 2014, I released its thoroughly revised and expanded second edition, and in the summer of 2018, an updated third edition.
- In the spring of 2012, I officially launched Healthytarian - a lifestyle concept based on Fresh Thinking, Smart Eating, and Mindful Living that was conceived in 2008 and became a video library of resources for optimally healthy eating and living.
- In the fall of 2012, I began to teach online in virtual classrooms, and have since created and delivered dozens of classes and courses via several online education platforms, including Udemy, Learn It Live, and Curious.
- From the fall of 2012 to the fall of 2019, I was also a regular presenter of classes, workshops, and retreats at the Grail Springs - Canada’s leading wellness retreat center.
My 20+ years in the field of education have included writing articles on my own websites and as a guest author on numerous other websites, writing books, creating classes and courses, creating videos, consulting and coaching people, providing media interviews, and giving presentations of all kinds. All of these made up what I considered to be my work, my life’s calling, and passion. All these outlets enabled me to express my gifts, my talents, and my creativity to do what I love while adding positive value to the world and the lives of others. This was a very active and outwardly-focused time in my life.
Since 2019, I have chosen to scale back in many of these areas and step away from others completely to enter a quieter period in my life that can provide me with more time for the next phase of my spiritual development. It is now time for a quieter and internally-focused period. I am feeling a deep call for more solitude and silence to maintain the required balance of my mind, body, and spirit, while I apply a more narrow focus to the work that most resonates with me at this time.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Work Methodology & Themes
My work does not adhere to or follow common mainstream values and ideas, regarding how the mind, body, or spirit work, or the commonly held beliefs about history, evolution, space, nutrition, medicine, etc. Instead, it explores and promotes the unlimited potential of the human mind, body, and spirit, along with the creative study of the nature of our reality. It is best suited for anyone who is ready to live from a higher state of conscious awareness, open-mindedness, personal accountability, and creative potential.
The foundation of my work is based on truth, freedom, compassion, peace, love, harmony, wisdom, transparency, autonomy, and unity.
Common themes and areas of expertise in my work, include:
- Consciousness expansion and mindful living
- Spirituality, theology, spiritual evolution
- Self-realization, self-actualization, and recognition of our Divine self
- Compassion for all life: self, other humans, non-humans, animals, plants, fungi, bacteria
- The power of the mind and conscious life creation
- Heart-centered living and evolution towards the lowest entropy: love
- Yoga and meditation
- Personal growth and development
- Metaphysics, quantum science, and the energetic nature of life
- Virtual reality and multi-dimensional reality
- The laws and wisdom of nature; oneness and balance with nature
- The laws of karma, duality, and polarity
- Authentic, transparent, and quality relationships
- Optimal human nutrition: whole food, plant-based
- Vegan nutrition, raw nutrition, and organic nutrition
- Cooking and meal preparation
- The mind-body connection and innate healing ability
- Holistic health and alternative healing
- Detoxification, cleansing, and non-toxic living
- Health freedom, which includes corporate transparency and accountability
- Foraging and wild edibles (plants and mushrooms)
- Sustainability, environmental awareness, and eco-conscious living
- Organic, veganic, and biodynamic farming
- Ecological architecture (off-grid, domes, Earthships, etc.)
- Elimination of fear-based and oppressive regimes (the illusion of separation)
- Conscious ethics and high-frequency living
Where My Work Has Been Featured
Radio Shows, Videos & Podcasts
- Guest on Darren McDuffie’s Perfectly Healthy And Toned Radio podcast — April 2018
- Guest on Tiago Buhr’s The Extraordinary Life podcast — March 2018
- Guest on Reba Linker’s Paint Yourself Into the Picture video show — October 2017
- Guest on Wendy Garrett’s Conscious Living show on Empower Radio — August 2017
- Guest on Todd Wilcox’s My Side of the Universe show on Castle Country Radio — March 2017
- Guest on Emmitt Muckles’ The Billionaire Lifestyle podcast — February 2017
- Guest on David Ralph’s Join Up Dots podcast — December 2016
- Guest on Caryn Hartglass’ REAL: Responsible Eating and Living audio show — August 2016
- Interviewed by the Center for a New American Dream for the Living the Dream Series — January 2016
- Guest on Jed Doherty’s We Choose Respect podcast — January 2016
- Guest on Pace Pilates Health & Fitness Talks video series — November 2015
- Guest on Raw and Cooked Vegan video interview series — May 2015
- Guest on Mia Saenz’ Heal Thyself: Benefits of Holistic Healing Summit — March 2015
- Guest on Caryn Hartglass’ REAL: Responsible Eating and Living audio show — October 2014
- Guest on Mia Saenz’ Self-Love Summit — July 2013
- Guest on Dr. Anthony Hutchinson’s Where Your Health Matters Joy 1250 Radio Show — November 2012
- Guest on Dr. Anthony Hutchinson’s Where Your Health Matters Joy 1250 Radio Show — September 2012
- Guest on Janice Lundy’s Awakened Living Show on Within Radio — August 2012
- Guest on Dr. Anthony Hutchinson’s Where Your Health Matters Joy 1250 Radio Show — April 2012
- Guest on Richard Miller’s Never Not Here TV show — August 2011
- Guest on Dr. Joe Kasper’s Talkin’ Health Radio Show — June 2011
My Contributions to Collaborative Books
- The i’Mpossible Project: Reengaging with Life, Creating a New You put together by Josh Rivedal — January 2016
- Recipes for Life: Beautiful Food and Words to Live By put together by Madeleine Marentette — June 2015
- Positive Living Handbook put together by Zeenat Merchant-Syal — January 2012
My Articles as a Guest Author on Other Websites
- Awakening to Heart-Centered Living
- Not All Hydration is Equal: Honor Your Body with the Best from Nature
- The Most Important VISA to Use This Holiday Season
- Detaching Your Mind, Attaching Your Heart
- How to Successfully Make New Year’s Resolutions for Our Highest Happiness
- On the Path of Enlightenment: Expand Your Beliefs
- A Second Has the Power to Change the World
- 10 Powerful Reasons to Increase Your Self Awareness
- Preparing an Emergency Pantry
- 5 Practical Tips for Living in a State of Inner Peace
- Monday Blessing: The Dark