Honor your body and enjoy its optimal function by learning how to take care of it in the most effective of ways: internally via the food you eat and externally via the products you use. The ideal diet for human beings is a whole-food, plant-based diet, but there are many variations of it and knowing how to make it work for your individual needs will vary depending on your age, sex, geographic location, lifestyle, preferences, etc. If you choose to make this dietary approach a vegan lifestyle, you can also learn how to extend its benefits of compassion, peace and sustainability to other areas of your life.
In addition to diet, what you put onto your body greatly influences the state of your health as well. Learning how to lead a non-toxic lifestyle and work with your body’s natural cleansing and detoxification channels further benefits your wellbeing.
Whether you are just starting out or looking to advance your understanding, you can choose from amongst Evita’s many resources and support tools (below), and benefit from her 15 years of expertise in these areas to help you thrive.
Get to know how to eat a whole-food, plant-based diet and lead a healthy lifestyle with Evita’s online video classes and courses that you can take from the comfort of your own home, anytime:
- Eat Real Food: How to Eat a Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet – 3 hour video course
- Get to Know Your Food: Claims, Labels & Ingredients – 2.5 hour video course
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthy – 2.5 hour video course
- The Essentials of Green Smoothies — 2.5 hour video course
- The 5 Pillars of Optimal Health — 3.5 hours video course
- Anyone Can Cook Optimally Healthy Meals — 1.5 hour video class
- Let’s Talk About Grains — 1 hour video class
Evita’s book Healing and Prevention Through Nutrition: A Holistic Approach to Eating and Living for Optimal Health, Weight, and Wellness presents a everything you need to build a strong dietary foundation based on the 5 most important food elements, and will tell you step-by-step what to eat, how and why. It also includes information about how to best approach supplements, sugars, oils, drinks, as well as how to set up your kitchen, a healthy lifestyle and understand the mind-body connection that governs our health.
Plant-Based Food Guides
Get personalized support with any area of holistic health and nutrition including:
- How to eat healthy / eat plant-based / eat whole food / eat vegan / etc.
- How to create meal ideas / recipes / do batch cooking / advanced meal prep / etc.
- How to make healthy eating work for your family / budget / work routine / etc.
- How to eat organic / raw / low-fat / high-carb / nutrient-dense / etc.
- How to lose weight and/or improve your health / enhance healing / etc.
- How to cleanse and detox effectively / know source of everyday toxins / avoid toxins / etc.
- How to choose the best foods and/or natural products for personal care, home, etc.
- How to create a healthy lifestyle / eat better / sleep better / move more / etc.
Consulting sessions are done via online video (Skype, Google Hangouts, Facetime, etc.). A single, 1-hour session is $100 USD/CAD. A 3-session package is $250 USD/CAD. This includes a complimentary analysis in the form of a questionnaire before your first session, to offer you the best and most comprehensive holistic approach. To inquire further or book your appointment contact Evita at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Thank you Evita for a life changing experience. Thanks to you I have a heart filled with hope!”
Sandra — United States
“Thank you for helping me achieve clarity, peace of mind, and most of all helping me close the door to the past and being in the present moment. Your teaching is priceless!”
Geraldine — Canada
“There are no sufficient words to express my gratitude for giving me hope, and belief in myself.”
Marcie — Canada
“Thank you! You are a life changer. I’m grateful that you were on my path!”
Lynn — Africa
“You have helped me more than I could have imagined!”
Arthur — United States
“It was wonderful to speak with you - and so insightful! I’m truly grateful, as it was so profound for me. You’re such a catalyst for people, and it’s a blessing to have spoken with you.”
Kim — Canada