Our life has most meaning when we align with the truth of who we are.
Our energy is of most value when we use it to create, rather than destroy.
Immediately upon graduating from my post secondary education, I began working as a secondary school science teacher. During the 7 wonderful years that I held this position, I had the pleasure of teaching some of the most amazing souls in this world! I was one of the happiest teachers ever, as I absolutely loved the profession and my role in it. Throughout the years, I taught various grade 9 through 12 science courses, with an emphasis on grade 11 biology courses. Aside from regular day school, I also had the pleasure of teaching a few math and science courses in summer school, and night school for adults.
With each year my love for teaching only amplified, however the Universe had a few surprises up its sleeve. Although I thought I would retire from this profession at the typical “retirement” age, I officially retired from it at the age of 30. It was both intriguing and exhilarating to know that this would be the last time I would be an “employee”, or revolve my life around a “job”.
Upon leaving, one of my students gave me a framed picture with the following quote. It meant the world to me then, and it still does to this day.
Teaching is the choicest of professions because everybody who is anybody was taught how to be somebody by a teacher.
My teaching path did not stop there, it simply transformed and evolved in more amazing ways than I could have ever imagined. I knew I wanted to continue to teach; the time simply came to do it on my own terms. The comfort of a daily routine, a super secure job, a pleasant work environment and comfortable paycheck were all nice, but my inner being was seeking expansion of a different nature. The years of research leading up to this point in the natural health and nutrition fields, coupled with a spiritual awakening birthed in me a desire for a much different life. Freedom of being and service to world were now my guiding principles.
The stage for this new teaching path was taking shape a few years before I left teaching, I just did not know at the time what it was all leading up to. In January 2008 I began writing articles on my first website—EvolvingBeings.com Over a 5 year span my love for teaching through writing grew to encompass 4 sites, on which I wrote on a regular basis. In the summer of 2010, my teaching took another unexpected turn and I embraced video work. To date I have created, hosted and shared over 300 video episodes that are meant to teach, inspire and empower others. In the fall of 2011, I published my first book—Healing & Prevention Through Nutrition and in the fall of 2014 I released its fully revised and expanded second edition. In the fall of 2012, I began to teach online in virtual classrooms, and to date continue to offer classes and courses via several online education platforms. Throughout this journey I have also enjoyed giving presentations and speaking at retreats, as well as some media appearances.
Today, I continue to be actively involved in writing on my sites and as a guest author on other sites, writing my own books, creating classes and courses, creating videos, and giving regular presentations at Canada’s leading wellness retreat center, Grail Springs. While all these comprise what I call today my work, I do not consider any of them any kind of job. I simply love being creative and engaging myself in doing what I love, what calls to me most at any given point in time, while adding positive value to the world and the lives of others.
In the spring of 2014 I expanded my teaching path to also include the true entrepreneurial path, as I co-founded a start-up with my partner called Corsizio. This service platform provides independent teachers and experts like myself, with a modern, easy to use, professional and affordable service to facilitate online registrations, payments and attendee management for any of their classes, courses, workshops or other educational events.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Work Methodology & Themes
My work does not adhere to or follow common mainstream values and ideas, regarding how the mind, body or spirit work, or the commonly held beliefs about history, evolution, space, nutrition, medicine, etc. Rather, it explores and promotes the unlimited potential of the human mind, body and spirit, along with the creative study of the nature of our reality. It is best suited for anyone who is ready to live from a higher state of conscious awareness, open-mindedness, personal accountability, and creative potential.
My work and teachings are rooted in, and promote: truth, freedom, compassion, peace, love, harmony, wisdom, transparency, and unity.
Common themes and areas of expertise that my work involves, include:
- Consciousness expansion and mindful living
- Spirituality, theology, spiritual evolution
- Self-realization, self-actualization, and recognition of our Divine self
- Compassion for ALL LIFE: self, other humans, non-humans, animals, plants, fungi, bacteria
- The power of the mind and conscious life creation
- Heart-centered living, and evolution towards the lowest entropy: love
- Yoga and meditation
- Personal growth and development
- Metaphysics, quantum science, and the energetic nature of life
- Virtual reality and multi-dimensional reality
- The laws and wisdom of nature; oneness and balance with nature
- Feminine-masculine balance; wholeness of all beings
- Authentic, transparent, and quality relationships
- Optimal human nutrition (whole food, plant-based)
- Vegan and raw nutrition
- Cooking and meal preparation
- The mind-body connection and innate healing ability
- Holistic health and alternative healing
- Detoxification, cleansing, and non-toxic lifestyles
- Health freedom of choice (organics, GMOs, vaccines, etc.)
- Foraging and wild edibles (plants and mushrooms)
- Sustainability, environmental awareness, and eco-conscious living
- Organic, veganic, and biodynamic farming
- Ecological architecture (off-grid, domes, earthships, etc.)
- Small community living; local and resource-based economies
- Elimination of fear-based and oppressive regimes; illusion of lack and separation
- Conscious ethics and corporate transparency
- New Earth living