The MAP Yoga Path is an online video course created and delivered by Evita Ochel to help you reduce your stress and anxiety, take charge of your mind, and take responsibility for your personal life potential. It will provide you with a MAP that will guide you in the direction of joy, inner peace and wellbeing to empower yourself and experience a better state of being and higher quality of living.
The objective of the course is to teach you how to work with mindfulness, acceptance and presence to enhance joy, wellbeing and inner peace.
- 37 lessons
- over 5 hours of educational video content
- 5 quizzes to help you practice what you learn
- 4 meditations
- an ebook with 21 reflections for cultivating states of presence
- each lesson includes resource materials to help you integrate and put into practice what you learn in each section, including beautiful summary handouts, reflection exercises and reading content
- downloadable resource materials can be printed and server as a practical tool that can be used at your convenience
Part 1: The MAP Foundations
Students will be able to identify the parts of the MAP yoga path and know why these decrease stress and anxiety in order to create joy, inner peace and wellbeing.
Part 2: MAP Enhancing Asana Practice
Students will learn how to use several specific asanas (yoga poses) to cultivate and enhance their levels of mindfulness, acceptance, and presence.
Part 3: Applying MAP in Your Everyday Life
Students will learn how to use and apply the MAP Yoga path using practical examples from everyday life.
Part 4: Heart-Centered Enhancing Asana Practice
Students will learn how to use several specific asanas (yoga poses) to cultivate and focus on heart-centered living.
Part 5: Meditations
Students will experience and practice several meditations to cultivate and focus on mindfulness, acceptance, presence and heart-centered living.
Part 6: Conclusion
Students will receive some guidance and content for further support to use the MAP yoga path for relief of stress and anxiety.
Course Benefits Include:
- A reduction of worry, anxiety and stress
- An increase of joy, inner peace and satisfaction
- Living with a greater degree of stillness and ease
- An improvement in confidence and resilience
- Better energy levels and wellbeing
- Better physical, mental and emotional health
- Healing and letting go of past wounds
- Learning how to become a conscious life creator
- Cultivating more mindfulness, acceptance and presence in your life
- Engaging in a higher degree of heart-centered living
When & Where
This is an online, on-demand video course that is available for you to take anytime, and at your own pace on the international educational platform Udemy.com, which provides students with lifetime access to the course, to review and repeat anytime they like.