The 8 Limbs of Yoga is an online video course designed and delivered by Evita Ochel to help those interested in yoga, whether for improved physical or mental health, or spiritual evolution to know yoga in its full spectrum. Beyond just the physical practice, you will explore yoga’s entire foundation to gain the most benefits of this ancient practice in your modern life today.
The objective of the course is to help you understand yoga from a broader, holistic, and comprehensive perspective that takes into account its original meaning, purpose, and benefits.
- 10 lessons
- 2 hours of educational video content
- 43 quick, interactive exercises to help you practice what you learn
- each lesson includes reflection questions and contemplation exercises to help you integrate and put into practice what you learn in each section
- downloadable resource material that can be printed, to be a practical tool that can be used at your convenience
- Lesson 1: What are the 8 Limbs of Yoga?
- Lesson 2: Yama
- Lesson 3: Niyama
- Lesson 4: Asana
- Lesson 5: Pranayama
- Lesson 6: Pratyahara
- Lesson 7: Dharana
- Lesson 8: Dhyana
- Lesson 9: Samadhi
- Lesson 10: Living the 8 Limbs of Yoga
- you will learn what the 8 limbs of yoga are—their meaning and significance
- you will learn how to practice, apply, and live the 8 limbs of yoga in your everyday life
- you will learn about the variety of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual benefits of each of the 8 limbs of yoga for better health, wellbeing, and inner peace
- you will propel your journey of personal growth and spiritual evolution forward
This online video course is available for you to take anytime, at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home. Students have lifetime access to the course, to review and repeat anytime they like.
You can take the course via one of two, leading education platforms:
Curious.com is based on a monthly membership and provides an unlimited learning, Netflix-like experience, where you can take this course, any of my other courses, and the thousands of courses from other teachers that Curious provides. Register below via this site and receive 20% off your subscription:
Udemy.com offers a straightforward pay-per-course experience. Register using the link below and enjoy the course as part of its introductory launch in 2017, for only $17 USD (reg. $30). Limited time special.