The 5 Pillars of Optimal Health is a course designed to help you understand what comprises optimal health and how to create a life based on the highest quality of health on a physical, mental and emotional level.
In this course you will learn the 5 necessary components for optimal health and wellness. These being: Healthy Eating, Healthy Sleeping, Healthy Movement, Healthy Environment and Healthy Thinking. Each of the pillars of optimal health will be explained in terms of why it is an integral part of our health and how to optimize its benefits for us. You will be given lots of practical tips and resources for how to apply what you are learning in your everyday life.
The objective of the course is to make you a more aware, conscious, wise and discerning consumer, who takes accountability for their state of health.
The course includes:
- 31 class lectures
- over 3.5 hours of class lecture video content
- exercises, activities and resource material to help you integrate what you learn in each section
- downloadable resource material that can be printed, to be a practical tool that can be used at your convenience
Its benefits include:
- knowing how to cultivate a life that is consciously created
- gaining a wealth of knowledge on the most vital components needed for your health
- gaining a feeling of empowerment to take action in your life for the best health possible
- enjoying the highest quality of life whose foundation is joy, inner peace, harmony, balance and optimal health
This is an online video course that is available for you to take anytime from the comfort of your own home, and at your own pace. Students have lifetime access to the course to review and repeat anytime they like. This online course is delivered via the Udemy online education platform.
Register now using the link below and get an instant $10 off discount!